Patris News.. the newspaper of the Peloponnese region of Greece featured the firm on the cover of today’s newspaper!
- 2019 Lawyers of Distinction Recognition
- November 2018
- Lawyers of Distinction/ ABA Journal
- After a vetting process of 12 enumerated factors and an ethics review Ms. Grigoropoulos has been featured by LAWYERS OF DISTINCTION in Recognizing Excellence in the practice of Personal Injury Law.
- Prestigious Woman Gala Award
- March 2018
- West Nassau Chapter National Action Network
- Super Lawyers – Rising Star 2018
- February 2018
- Chrissy Grigoropoulos is recognized by peers and was selected to Rising Stars for 2018. This selection is based off of an evaluation of 12 indicators including peer recognition and professional achievement in legal practice.
Chrissy Grigoropoulos chose to pursue a career in law after completing undergraduate studies. She attended The Thomas M. Cooley Law School and graduated in 2013. Chrissy Grigoropoulos passed the bar exam and was admitted to legal practice in 2014.
She represents clients with Personal Injury – General: Plaintiff issues in New York. She also represents clients with Workers’ Compensation: Claimant, Criminal Defense and Insurance Coverage issues.
Being selected to Rising Stars is limited to a small number of attorneys in each state. As one of the few attorneys to garner the distinction of Rising Stars, Chrissy Grigoropoulos has earned the respect of peers as one of the top-rated attorneys in the nation.
- Top 100 Lawyers in America – New York Division
- November 2017
- A definitive Collection of the best lawyers in the United States
- International Top 100 Lawyers 2017 – Distinguished Attorney’s Edition
- September 2017
- Issued by Top 100 Magazine
- Top 100 Magazine’s Business Edition
- September 2017
- Star Network’s Rising Stars Top 40 Under 40
- January 2017
- Issued by Star Network – The Daily News – Queens Courier
- 10 Best Female Attorneys for Client Satisfaction for 2016
- November 2016
- Issued by American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys
- Public Defender – Trial Counsel Certificate of Professional Achievement Award
- August 2013
- Issued by Lloyd E. Powell, Washtenaw County Public Defender
- In recognition of the completion of the Practical Experience Program as a Student Trial Lawyer as an active member of a trial lawyer team, operating under pressure within a high volume governmental law firm.